The Epac is nearly here!!

Coming this summer to a Paramotor Club Near you!

E-PAC%20Handcontroller.JPG

Even the Hand Grip of the New Yuneec / Parajet E Pac Electric Paramotor gets you thinking of the 'possibilities with the display and controller ..... ;-) '

I have the first production unit coming here :D

SW :D

Besides a master switch, the throttle will have a safety system to reduce the chance for accidental engagement.

Pressing the green button activates the system. When the trigger is first pulled an audible alarm sounds followed by a brief delay. Then the trigger can be pulled again but the first wind up is progressive so that even full throttle will only allow low RPM. Then full throttle is available.

The throttle will display RPM, temperature (battery or motor), timer, voltage, current/capacity and 'possibly others'.

SW :D

You've GOT to get this unit onto a paragliding style harness! the tree huggers will go for it in a big way. Only need a lift to cloud base with no oil and little noise.

• 12 years later...

I don´t believe they ever saw production. As far as I know the last update anyone had from them was in March of 2010 or almost exactly 11 years ago.

If you still want an electric paramotor I recommend looking into the OpenPPG Sp140 or the Exomo. The SP140 is the absolute best bang for your buck, but the Exomo is made from higher quality components(imagine Honda vs rolls Royce) Also which country you are in could change things as the SP140 is a high enough voltage that it is not legal in many countries.

Edited by Bob27