New south ockendon airfield

Nadyel Dan

That's most helpful! I thought I was never going to find a place that close to where I live! I sent you a private message for more details etc. Thanks in advance and I'll be glad to meet you some day soon!

Edited by Diyan

• 1 month later...
On 30 August 2017 at 19:17, Diyan said:

That's most helpful! I thought I was never going to find a place that close to where I live! I sent you a private message for more details etc. Thanks in advance and I'll be glad to meet you some day soon!

Hi Nadyel is field still available thanks JimJim

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2018 at 18:16, Nadyel Dan said:

You are not ready for flying? 

I am ready mate, it's just freezing out there right now. WhatsApp me and we will arrange something, it's been forever and I want to fly with you already! Checked my wing and motor the other day - wing is crisp and the motor - I replaced the spark plug, adjusted my carb tightener and I'm all set, I just want some warmer weather, that's all.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 24/08/2017 at 22:16, Nadyel Dan said:

New flying  site at the border with london city airport. Near to South ockendon from there you can fly around M25 / Dartford  crossing. Tilbury. 

You  can fly  from this site just if you ..

1 liability insurance 

2 u need to have a gps with air space

3 pay the fee 4£ pw the land lord wants  agreement  for one yer payd in full.

I just have in this evening  my second flight  it was wonderful... playing alone is not ao funny. 

If you are interested  please  contact  me .

I'm  from Romania  by the way. 

Looking. From farm.tot farm to find a gold land.

Hi Nadyel, I am interested in this land and I would want some information. I would appreciate if you could contact me on 07843306091 to talk about it. Many thanks in advance 

Stefan 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, outkast said:

Hi good to see more flyers in my area , I’m from Wickford and am looking to fly out a site in Dunton, mite be an xc over to say hello one day 😁

Hi ,

There are a few pilots there ,you're  welcome to join us we done beautiful long distance XC , I was flying from that farm in Braintree with Alex , having a airfield near your house is better, see you soon  Stef

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...