Western Morning News

Brilliant PR - Already !!

:idea:

As a thought Jeremy arch petrolhead Clarkson, is a heavy supporter of people from the forces who

have been seriously wounded http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/patrons.html

As this trip is closely aligned with his aims it may be worth a call to his office to ask if he might suggest any help in fundraising. And would he like you to challenge captain slow to a race by Paramotor for some car test??

A race over a mountain perhaps

Just a few late night thoughts

Simon

If you dont ask you dont get :roll:

Brilliant PR - Already !!

:idea:

As a thought Jeremy arch petrolhead Clarkson, is a heavy supporter of people from the forces who

have been seriously wounded http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/patrons.html

As this trip is closely aligned with his aims it may be worth a call to his office to ask if he might suggest any help in fundraising. And would he like you to challenge captain slow to a race by Paramotor for some car test??

A race over a mountain perhaps

Just a few late night thoughts

Simon

If you dont ask you dont get :roll:

He he, I can hear Andy Wilman, the exec producer of the show kacking his knickers right now! Great idea, and I agree, if you don't ask you don't get. Probably a non-starter as far as the BBC is concerned, but a celeb visit to one or more of the LZ's would definately be a bonus :D

I am fairly sure that it was in the WMN on the 26th or March.

Any copies would be good, I am making a press cuttings 'story board' for all of the team to have one off at the end you see.. :D

SW :D