Parajet Falco Trike

asquaddie

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Parawheelie said:

Picked it up yesterday.....  I'm in Love. Hope to get it ran in over the next couple of days and flown.... watch this space!

Had a few mods to suit my needs,

What do you think?

rsz_20180709_112422.jpg

rsz_20180709_170402.jpg

Looks great!!

I like the trike too.......did you have it made to order or can parajet get that for you?

• 2 weeks later...

What I don't understand in these times of "lighter is good", why Parajet have gone so heavy with the trike. Moving it, handling it, getting to the take-off point are all made more difficult. Plus, it looks like it adds quite some weight to the all-up total. Why are they not going "super light" .

Here is mine, with Nitro 200 sat on it. I used the super soft tyres as they work so well on every terrain. Hang points are unaltered and hence weight shift steering remains the same. Hang point is also unaffected as the trikes balance point alone is in line with the riser attachment points.. This trike can be picked up in one hand...well one finger really! :)

20180419_113015.thumb.jpg.a12660441aca90329638ddecf7cc50fb.jpg

601263898_20180419_113000(1).thumb.jpg.302b7b3814f961f1c045c8adcbf56df2.jpg

On 11/07/2018 at 09:49, Guy said:

Looks great!!

I like the trike too.......did you have it made to order or can parajet get that for you?

I'm an idiot......that should have said that I like the trailer. Was that a Parajet job?

On 20/07/2018 at 08:13, duskdawn said:

Do you find it "self steers" enough that you don't need the foot steering and only use the wing brakes?

It seems to work fine on takeoff and taxiing with the self steering (has about 10 degrees) if you catch it right can steer with the wing over to one side or the other

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...