SOLD - NIRVANA RODEO FOR SALE

NIRVANA RODEO Simonini 200

Lots of photos and a video on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pcqYY5yu60

http://www.paradrenalin.com/shop/paramotors/rodeo/ - full spec here.

I am selling my barely run-in Nirvana Rodeo (Simonini 200) after buying a Nitro 200.  I am only changing from this great machine because I want something a little lighter.  This was bought new in June 2014 but has been mostly unused for 12 months in that time.  It’s in excellent condition.

I have now flown 20 hrs since a complete rebuild by the US Nirvana dealer (Ryan Shaw) and it runs perfectly.  There is only the usual wear and tear but that is minimal given the new prop, cage parts, fuel tank, and engine components.

A very high spec and high power machine with electric start, pull start, in-flight battery charging, Skyflar combination strobe (nearly new), 3-blade prop, full kit as new (see web page).  Easily dismantled and fits in the supplied cage and motor wheeled bag.

The engine is running perfectly and with the beautifully smooth 3-blade prop gives me 3 Ltrs per hour!  If you want power, electric start, and smooth quiet power then this is for you.

Please call if interested.  When next at the field I'll capture some video of the detail of my Rodeo and post on Youtube with a link here.

Tony Wheeler
Swindon (UK)
07904 125 756

set_rodeo-300x200.jpg

9-1ac335ebf2.jpg

6-86fd495509.jpg

3-3c8e0b5f30.jpg

Edited by tonyjwheeler
Sold

• 9 months later...