Large horde of stolen Paramotor kit FOUND!

If you have had items stolen, SEE BELOW AND MAKE CONTACT ASAP. 

Large recovery of stolen Paramotor and Paragliding gear – Is it yours?

• AUG 05, 2017

A large recovery of items of paragliding and paramotoring equipment, wings etc. has been made by Beeston Police near Nottingham.

If you think any of the items may be yours please make contact with Beeston police using the information below.

Crime reference number: 17000224163
PC Sarah Warren or PC Simon Wright
Phone 101. extension 3189987

That bloody equipment, the nerve of it. Someone ought to give it a good thrashing! ?

In all seriousness now, i really get sad when i hear of stolen equipment. There are some real assholes out there. Off topic a little however it does illustrate my thoughts on theft and thieves. 

I remember a sad personal time for me some years ago....we had a house fire burn down half our house, leaving us essentially homeless with my wife 6 months pregnant. A friend let us stay in a modified barn for 3 months.

Anyway, about 3 weeks after the house fire, someone broke into it during the night and stole thousands of dollars worth my tradie power tools that i was using to try to rebuild our home so we wouldnt be homeless anymore. I remember sitting on the back steps that afternoon thinking it was the lowest moment in my whole life....only a true asshole does something like that when a fella and his pregnant wife and young family are virtually on their knees.

There is no honour or indeed humanity among thieves...no one deserves that kind of treatment.

Edited by adamjedgar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/8/2017 at 07:31, adamjedgar said:

That bloody equipment, the nerve of it. Someone ought to give it a good thrashing! ?

In all seriousness now, i really get sad when i hear of stolen equipment. There are some real assholes out there. Off topic a little however it does illustrate my thoughts on theft and thieves. 

I remember a sad personal time for me some years ago....we had a house fire burn down half our house, leaving us essentially homeless with my wife 6 months pregnant. A friend let us stay in a modified barn for 3 months.

Anyway, about 3 weeks after the house fire, someone broke into it during the night and stole thousands of dollars worth my tradie power tools that i was using to try to rebuild our home so we wouldnt be homeless anymore. I remember sitting on the back steps that afternoon thinking it was the lowest moment in my whole life....only a true asshole does something like that when a fella and his pregnant wife and young family are virtually on their knees.

There is no honour or indeed humanity among thieves...no one deserves that kind of treatment.

I hope it all panned out for you dude! 

SW :D