Parajet Flying boat! ( I have only ever seen this hanging from the celling of the Parajet workshop.

When I saw the title I imagined a paramotor on floating device and a paraglider high up in a fishing rod to launch without having it in the water. This was definitely not what I expected :D

Btw, I want a paraglider with inflation like the kite surfers have :)

• Like 1

Now that looks really unstable! Looks like it can't actually fly and relies on the ground effect to stay airbourne. Every time it lifts a little higher, it then drops back. Amazing machine though!

I'd like to see someone try water skiing with a paramotor!!!!!

On 02/08/2017 at 08:32, AndyB said:

Now that looks really unstable! Looks like it can't actually fly and relies on the ground effect to stay airbourne. Every time it lifts a little higher, it then drops back. Amazing machine though!

Correct!  Just like the Caspian Sea Monster;

https://youtu.be/V8Nu94khHoo

...or he (like me in his situation) has not got the balls to fly it higher:-)

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 17:32, AndyB said:

I'd like to see someone try water skiing with a paramotor!!!!!

Im up for that challenge...just need to find a motor that doesnt might getting dunked in salt water because here where i live that is all i have to test it out on.

Oops i forgot...its already been done 3 years ago on Dell Schanze's youtube channel....

and here

Edited by adamjedgar