Looking to Start PPG

Good Afternoon everyone,

Thought i would do a quick intro.   I'm currently well on my way to completing my PG CP course, so have some good airtime paragliding.   Weather being such a big factor and chats with my instructor (who is also a PPG instructor) has got me interested in paramotoring.     I'm not rushing into things here.. just looking at options and doing lots of reading etc on the subject.  But, from what i am seeing it's a great way to enjoy flying.

When the time comes, ill probably look at getting a Parajet setup and using it with me Advance Alpha 6 wing.     With the airtime and expereince i have, it should be a relatively straight forward conversion to PPG.

I live in the Herefordshire area - so some nice places to fly around when the time comes.

Rgds

Aidi

THank you,

Bit short notice to get to fly-in - prebooked for Fairford Airshow!    Nice to know there is someone in my neck of the woods.   I'm not rushing into this.   Finishing my PG CP is the first priority and doing the sums to figure out what i can afford and when!   I'm hoping it might be before the end of this year but who knows.

Rgds
Aidi