Flywheel

miniwing2

It is the readme including pic 9 that i have been usind,the pencil is only there to back up my dial guage the point i am trying to make is i have the 14 mm cheked and re cheked no on the pic it clearly showes the back edge of the coil on the magnet or is there sum kind of reflection going on here because on the end of the magnet there a lighter shade is that the reflection from the coil.on your settings where is the back end of the sitting 

That is correct wot your saying.Now wot i am saying is in order for that shadow to b there ,there will have to b a percentage of the back edge of that coil finger covering the magnet.So now i aligne the leading edge of my coil with a mark 14 mm away from leading edge of the magnet and guess wot no shadow that is because it dont cover the edge of the magnet that is why i am saying in the pic that timing mark has to be less than 14 mm to show a shadow.wen will this all end .LOOKS as if Dignatass is my ony hope nowO.o

How do i determin what thickness gasket has to go back ,I have 5 gaskets a 1 o ring  the only number on the engine is 3D06 i guess thats what i go by to get the right sqose along with the toque settings ,can anyone give me a few pointers  it will save me going through reams of litrature cheers.

I have tried to contact Green dragons who originaly suplied this machine ,to be honest it would b eaiser to break into the whitehouse with a zillion numbers to ring and no one answering.

i found a number on the seatboars 35 and number 3D06 ,i have also noticed its a grease filled gearbox so trying to pin it down to a date year so i can set the squeeeez on the piston,greatful for any help.

I have set it using the approx 1mm BTDC and it started ,but guess wot my socket loaded cordless drill pun it up it started the engine speed overtook the speed of the socket

and undone the nut and the flywheel slipped now hows about that.It looks as if its all got to go back together with pullstart  .defo going to try and adapt flash drive ,flywheel has got 3 holes thats a good start,thanks for the help guys