Update to my January CRASH

For those who read: 

Update:

Tomorrow (Saturday) will be 12 weeks to the day...now known as 'Impact Day'...according to my physio and last consultant feedback recovery has been pretty amazing...now totally mobile without any crutches, walking the legs off my dog and back on the mountain bike 15 miles x 3 times a week (pain wont let me do anymore) and now maintaining a 1min per mile speed over the 12 miles...the hills hurt (they always did) one small operation due to remove the elbow metal. The vertebrae L4-L5 are being the most troublesome and weak spot...and will be a life long injury those cold damp morning in my 65+ years are going to be a joy!!!...working with physio to strengthen core muscles and all those little back muscles around the spine for support...who knew my old Jane Fonda workout video (only available on Betamax) would come in handy again!!!...this year will be ground work and some gentle PG flights....next year hope to load the PPG back on the back...I may be a reverse launch only or even a trike flyer...hmmmm wonder if roller blades would help??...we shall see...

My physio, Orthopedic Consultant and in hindsight me would recommend wearing addition lower back support/protection when flying...prevention is better than cure...trust me...

Happy and safe landings folks...

• Upvote 1