Bore Chaser 2017

I will wait until last moment to be sure what to do,because weather oncoming weeken 28-30.04.2017 looks really bad??

I've been prepared for this meeting for so long ? to see new faces.

But if forecast doesn't change I have to abandon idea to travel over 3hours one way to stand in rain and wind(or maybe snow)

Even best pub in there not recompense lost event.

Si can you please confirm for me , i thought there was only a pilot flying limit and not an attending limit ?, as i was looking to just turn up for a chat to you and eveyone else and those beers you owe me :D, but as yet not put name down for said reason. so am i right or wrong ( misinformed as usual) as i'm never wrong 9_9

1 hour ago, Lawson said:

Hi chaps,

Am i being thick (likely) here? think you may of answered your own question on this 1 9_9 Am I looking at the wrong thing? yes you are :D

Cheers

Its not literally chasing the high tide water more of location identity and just a great flying weekend get together of like minded Paramotorists :coptor:

Weather Pro says yes for much of the weekend :-) Mornings and evenings I am thinking. 

It always tickles me when people decide based on the weather and it always ends up flyable :-):-) 

Either way for those that want it, we will have an awesome social with pilots from all over the UK :-) Can't wait to hook up again with everyone, it seems like ages!!!! 

SW :D

combination of factors - personal stuff mainly, and on top of them -  weather forecasts not giving me good enough excuses to fend the others off (I've a 9 hour drive round trip)  - means I gave up my place on this beginning of the week. hoped to sneak back in tonight if things worked out and a place was still available, but it's not to be.

hope u lads have a good weekend and get some flying in.

Hope to meet some of you at another fly in.

atb

stu