Paramotor Club Spain Holiday Video. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Simon,

When and where did you go to in Spain.

Is this an annual trip or a one off?

If an annual trip is it open to all PM Club members and do you have any more detail you can send. IE Costs, accom transport etc.

Good to see Julie flying I met her at the Microlight comp at Popham in August she was marshalling for the Paramotors (joint venue). She loves her flying.

Regards

Hadders 

Will this be before end August? If not you could come and join me at my pad south of Marbella. :) I am there half the year. :) Beach and mountain flying....although I have only flown off the beaches so far.

ps, I have room for 4 in the house if needed (free if you clear up after yoursleves!)

Hey Andy. 

I am coming to Marbella July 5th - July 12th.  Whereabouts are you??  

I'm just flying to Malaga for a weeks joint family holiday so won't have my Paramotor with me but it would be great to meet up and talk 'FLYING". !!  

What motor and wing do you have? - can you see where I'm going with this question lol ......

46 minutes ago, JulieD said:

Hey Andy. 

I am coming to Marbella July 5th - July 12th.  Whereabouts are you??  

I'm just flying to Malaga for a weeks joint family holiday so won't have my Paramotor with me but it would be great to meet up and talk 'FLYING". !!  

What motor and wing do you have? - can you see where I'm going with this question lol ......

Hi,

I spend 2 months Spain then 2 months UK, etc all year :)

I go tomorrow, then due back in UK beginning July, as the weather is usually ok July/Aug here! Then back in Spain for Sept and Oct, then mid Dec to mid Feb. So prob miss you this time. 

I have Parajet/Thor 190 elec and Roadster 2, 28m .....it helps with being 6' 4", heavy and as I can't run too fast it makes getting off the ground easy in few steps.

ps...love the hol list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AndyB

Hi Simon,

Will look for details

Small world was near there in St Pere de Pescador (nearer France) first week April not flying this time but this was where I did some of my flying with Alex Ledger a few years ago. Now can't fly from this beach as now part of the nature reserve. Wx was great except for the strong wind that blew constantly for three days. 

Hadders

• Upvote 1