Flying sites Derbyshire/Staffordshire

Hello everyone!

Sooo, I've been free flying for a few years now and had a lot of fun but struggle to get decent hill time, always loved the idea of flying locally and not hiking any more damn hills!!

So I have all the PPG kit now and I have an instructor lined up for my conversion, hopefully I'll start my conversion course later this month/early next so I'm now on the look out for some potential sites for when I'm ready to go solo!

Be much appreciated if anyone can advise me on any potential sites in the Derbyshire or Staffordshire area.

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by Richda
  • Upvote 1

I think someone just got out of the wrong side of bed. O.o

but usually new folk introduce themselves a bit rich. If you want folk to let you fly from their fields, etc ? So what's your background ? Where did you train ? What sort of flying do you like to do ?

stu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, powerlord said:

I think someone just got out of the wrong side of bed. O.o

but usually new folk introduce themselves a bit rich. If you want folk to let you fly from their fields, etc ? So what's your background ? Where did you train ? What sort of flying do you like to do ?

stu

Stu why did i get out of wrong side of bed ?, and No i'm not editing any of my posts they are what they are :P