Parajet V2 Hang Points-Angle of Dangle

I would say from your photos the hang is about right.. Possibly would want a bit more rearward.. 

Normal landing on your arse is down to harness adjustments, Saying that on the Older Volutions the seat plate can get caught up on the tank so not allowing it to slide right up behind you.. (shown in your fist set of photos) From memory there is a Ridge that can be smoothed out to allow better movement of the seat base, or it can catch on the chassis crass brace..  

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, morgy said:

Saying that on the Older Volutions the seat plate can get caught up on the tank so not allowing it to slide right up behind you.. (shown in your fist set of photos) From memory there is a Ridge that can be smoothed out to allow better movement of the seat base, or it can catch on the chassis crass brace..  

Thanks, that is useful, I'll check both those out, because it certainly looks lie it isnt sliding right up behind me, hopefully having moved the hangpoint back one hole and pitching myself forward a little will all help. I wonder if slackening the leg straps a little while still in the seat before landing, so I drop a bit lower , would help.

1 hour ago, PatPux said:

Thanks, that is useful, I'll check both those out, because it certainly looks lie it isnt sliding right up behind me, hopefully having moved the hangpoint back one hole and pitching myself forward a little will all help. I wonder if slackening the leg straps a little while still in the seat before landing, so I drop a bit lower , would help.

If the straps are to tight it can cause issues getting into and our of the seat properly..  Be very careful moving the hang to far forward as it will have an effect on the use of speed bar and will bring the cage very close to your lines..