http://www.paramotoraviation.com/

TnT

Im a total newb to this sport and Just starting traing in the US. Im sure I will have many more questions but now Im wondering if this is a legitimate and reputable place to purchase a rig. Anyone here actually bought from them ? service ?

TnT,

Like the saying goes if it looks to good to be true it probably is. I would think there is no way you are going to buy an Ozone Mojo5 PWR for $1750!! I just bought a new wing here..MacPara Charger and it was a lot more than that..almost double. I tried to deal with Ozone dealers here and no way they would budge off retail. (Said it hurts all dealers if they discount). I would be leary all their prices seem crazy low.

Brian

• 11 months later...

Should be easy to confirm, just ask Parajet if they deal with them or not.

But some of the products have prices that look like retail prices or higher, so hard to know for sure.
Anyway, sometimes the price get baked in the shipping cost, so the total price might be normal or higher depending on where they send it from.

• 1 year later...