Harness Getting "IN"

learner_driver

Hi All,

I have a Parajet Macro on order :D . My only reservation is that I cannot quite get IN to the harness the depth doesnt quite seem to be there.

I have tried adjusting everything to the max but I am not quite there yet.

I am 6'4" and a light and fluffy 19 stone. Does anyone else have the problem of feeling like they are falling out of the harness and did they solve it?

Kind Regards

Simon

Hi Simon, I had the same problem, it feels to me that the harness's are slightly different as my first Macro after a hang check fitted like a glove with room for more adjustment. My latest Macro harness had to be adjusted twice with the help from SW and although it fits now, there is no further adjustment to be had (hope l don't put any more weight on) so it might be worth having a word with Parajet, or last resort give it a hang check and get someone to adjust for you.

Mike

Since I bought my Macro, Parajet have revised the harness design slightly. I have one of the Everest harnesses which to accommodate the extra kit for the lads was slightly larger anyway. Gilo's goal with the redesign was to make the harness larger than the original standard and more adjustable.

For the current state of play cue - - - Simon.

It's done :D

The harnesses now have more adjustment (as much as you can have whilest keeping straps short enough that they can't reach the prop.

Norman, did you put longer drop polts 'D bolts' on the front of your swingarm??

SW :D

Simon,

You are not as large as Norman and I think that the first thing for us to try is to replace the existing short D bolts with some longer ones. :D

SW :D

Hi Simon,

I am fiddling with the harness as we speak and have fettled it to the point where I dont think I will have a problem getting in. I never tried a 'bootstrap' but will certianly consider one if I have a problem next time. I think having the straps loosened to the point where you can slip back and in easily probably helps. When comfortably established then tightening up does help on the comfort stakes. I have spent a dull hour swinging from a tree in the garden before now experimenting.

Let me know how you get on, if there is anything I can hand on I will do so in light of experience (if this weather will only play ball.)