Zenith engine alignment

3 hours ago, kiwi k said:

Andy you getting on well with your new wasp frame now then ??, i liked the look of it and they are very reasonably priced.

cant fault it, well made, excelent price dont think i will look at any other frame now,def getting another one for the cors-air.out with it 2 morro.i just bought the frame already had arms/harness etc easy to fix if you damage it on hard landing def best no weld frame to date,reverse and forward no problems so far.very rigid frame and a nice bloke to deal with.out with it 2 morro

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/03/2017 at 20:48, jock said:

cant fault it, well made, excelent price dont think i will look at any other frame now,def getting another one for the cors-air.out with it 2 morro.i just bought the frame already had arms/harness etc easy to fix if you damage it on hard landing def best no weld frame to date,reverse and forward no problems so far.very rigid frame and a nice bloke to deal with.out with it 2 morro

Hi, out of interest which version of the Wasp frame have you got, standard or "Lite"? I'm interested in the Wasp unit with the EOS 100 Booster.

justin