Anybody buy paramotors from Russia?

craigo198

8 hours ago, Ivan said:

Super! )))

We just got ours, get them assembled and I run in the engine (Moster Plus) yesterday.

We have not flown ours yet as the weather in Britain was rubish... Bore Chasers was cancelled...

A bit of advice for this frame - just use a piece of plastic tie to fix the throttle to the frame - it will indemnify you forever from throttle cable going into prop. Just do not overtighten it to let the cable moove freely inside.

Thanks for the heads up on the throttle cable Ivan, will do.

At the moment I'm only 2 hours into the second phase of run in.

I've not flown mine yet, but there's a good chance for this weekend.

I added the Powerfloat system to the sholder straps today, but i'm still waiting on the front mount reserve. Should be here Friday. 

IMG_1065 (2).JPG

IMG_1064 (2).JPG

19 hours ago, Kran said:

Finally took delivery of my new Skymax Star after waiting for the wing, Dudek Universal 1.1

I purchased both through Adrian @ Backpack Airsports in South Australia.

Adrian's business acriment, professionalism and knowlege are in my opinion second to none.

Awesome experience to say the least...:D:D:D

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

looks great! Mine arrived yesterday to Adrian, so will be with me in Brisbane soon. Where are you? Flown it yet?

No, I've not flown it yet, but the forecast is looking good for Saturday.

I'm down Wisemans Ferry way, so will be flying out of Forgotten Valley Paramotors airfield at Gunderman for the best part of it.

Edited by Kran
add

50 minutes ago, Kran said:

No, I've not flown it yet, but the forecast is looking good for Saturday.

I'm down Wisemans Ferry way, so will be flying out of Forgotten Valley Paramotors airfield at Gunderman for the best part of it.

great, I will be down in sydney in about 3 months so will come up for a visit if thats OK

29 minutes ago, simonhunny said:

great, I will be down in sydney in about 3 months so will come up for a visit if thats OK

M8 your more than welcome. Best you contact Sean Seery on the FVPi Facebook page.Sean is club Pres and is the best person to speak to for a heads up.

Both the club page here and FB are a bit quiet at the moment as we don't officially open for about another 2 weeks.

Look forward to meeting you then..

Mick...

Edited by Kran
add