Paramotor Holiday info. :-) :-)

admin (Simon W)

Hi taffarnold and everyone else going,

LOL I should be on commission for these ...

http://m.www.mytoolshed.co.uk/p1095337/Stanley_FatMax_Tool_Chest_240_Litre/product_info.html

£100.22 delivered is the best price I found.  These boxes are so so strong, easily manoeverable with a few fingers, padlockable, handle slides away etc.  Even I could get in it!  My repacked reserve and vario are also in there. Prop coming with me in my suitcase

Stanley FatMax = 99 x 59 x 62cm weighs 10kg (empty)  Full weight = whatever else you put in it lol

• Upvote 1

This Stanley FatMax Tool Chest has an extra large capacity of 240 litres. It features innovative top aluminium rails, allowing materials to be strapped to the top of the chest.

The tool chest has an IP65 rated water seal for protection against the elements and has heavy-duty metal latches and hinges for added durability. Its 7.5in rubber wheels allow easy manoeuverability.

Capacity: 240 litres.

• Upvote 1

The van is on it's way! :-) 

@Steve (the guy who writes our brill articles) Has left my house with the kit to start the drive over to our holiday :-). I get on a plane to Barcelona tomorrow at 07:00 and will meet up with him late on the 23rd or early on the 24th.  

So it's very much all go! 

See you all in Spain in a few days. 

SW :D

Last 'man' in Spain finally returned home to Poole at...... 23:15 

What a fab week - good to see Lee again and great to make new flying mates, you are all amazing guys

Love DAVE xxx

A few 'Flytec Element' Google overlays of this week and a trip down memory lane - a flight around Poole Harbour last year 

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 07.38.04.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 07.37.44.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 07.37.18.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 07.35.12.png

• Upvote 1

Great to know that everyone is back safe :-) 

Steve is about an hour away from my house with all the kit so once he is home safe I will be relaxed :-) 

Julie, you did very well this week! I think it's only fair to say that you have nailed it once and for all, loads of brilliant take off's and landings! 

Thanks for joining us!

SW :D