Paramotor Holiday info. :-) :-)

admin (Simon W)

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 21.30.35.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 21.34.35.png

OK so I am too excited about this to wait until I have all of the information but here goes with an intro. 

I am planning a Paramotor Holiday to the North East coast of Spain in the last week of March!  What you see above is a picture of the front garden leading on to the beach / take off site. :-):-) The accommodation will be rented exclusively by the Paramotor Club for the week. :-) 

Motors and kit will be taken out in advance, and collection from airport to accommodation is all sorted so you will be reunited with your own kit in this amazing place. :-) 

There are only 10 places (two of which are already taken) so get me a PM over if your interested ASAP (it's the end of March so not long) 

I will list it in the calendar tomorrow and add it as a product in the shop for those that don't want to miss this :-) cost is £650 per head. (Partners welcome) 

Full info tomorrow! :-) 

This place was made for Paramotoring! lol Our of bed, quick coffee in the garden, to the take off on the beach! Land back in the garden, and eat some BBQ!

Who's in???  

SW :D

Love the idea, the wife wants details. Is this just accommodation and kit transfer (I'm guessing it is) or are flights, or anything else included?

Also I'm assuming it's not a problem in still not totally signed off yet Simon?

I'd love to come, it looks amazing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Simon, looks absolutely awesome. Sadly and paradoxically (having just splashed out for a new wing)  I am now  lacking the funds.

Otherwise I would be in there, like a shot!

I am sure the lucky ones will have a great time! And please make another nice video for the rest of us, to remind us to be there next time...

Manny

All, 

Assuming that everyone who has said they are coming actually does, THIS HOLIDAY IS NOW FULL. 

I am holding 2 place for people who is letting me know tomorrow (so MAY become available) 

Those who have there name down will be asked to make payment before Friday next week. (so there is a chance that this will create a place or two as well) 

But as it stands we are SOLD OUT

SW :D

Simon - Just had a quick look. Seem to go for about £106 from LHR but Monarch have a seat-sale from Luton coming at £57 but costs a fortune to park and is probably quite a bit further for most to get to - you probably have a better idea of where we are living though, so can pick the most convenient departure

• Upvote 1