Parajet Zenith or Volution 3 wanted with Moster 185 plus

Funkibug

Hi all, first post but not my last. Looking for a used but good condition Parajet Volution 3 or Zenith. As I am a fairly big boy at 96 kg in my boxers I have been advised by Parajet to go for the Moster 185 plus. 

So if you have one you are looking to sell let me know.

cheers

Steve

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the replies. The tag paramotors one is a Volution 1 with Paramania wing and reserve. A good deal but the wing is a little small for me. I have an Advance Alpha 6 31 which I aim to use with the paramotor. Will have to get the seperate risers for £170 from Flybubble.

Simon I am just about to start CP down here in Dorset having completed EP. Once I am through this I will probably give you a call to see what you can do for me to get me airborne quickly. If you can keep 'em peeled that would be great. Alternatively Parajet might have an offer on soon, you never know! But £6282 is a little steep for me for a Zenith with the Moster plus!

Yes, Simon is 100% right the Bulldog mentioned is a high hang point machine (I fly the same unit). The Bulldog is pretty much bullet proof and a very comfortable setup for XC's but almost certainly no use with your present wing. If you're used to time in the saddle as a free flier you'd probably want a tad more weight shift than the Bulldog offers too.

TBH I'm surprised more Parajets aren't up for sale with the new Maverick and Air Conception out there. Maybe as spring comes around some will pop up for sale. Best of luck with it.

Thanks for the replies. I do prefer a Parajet Volution 3 or Zenith. I guess if nothing shows up in the next month or so I might be tempted to go new. Have to see how the finances go. Perhaps Parajet might do some type of discount deal in the quieter months.

Seen this but it might be too small for me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parajet-Paramotor-Paramania-Revo-Wing-And-Gin-Reserve-/162351228647?hash=item25cce326e7:g:6DwAAOSw5cNYcqv9

theres also this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222371750019

the guy says it has 65kg of thrust but is it enough?

Edited by Funkibug

• 4 years later...
On 10/01/2017 at 18:06, Funkibug said:

Hi all, first post but not my last. Looking for a used but good condition Parajet Volution 3 or Zenith. As I am a fairly big boy at 96 kg in my boxers I have been advised by Parajet to go for the Moster 185 plus. 

So if you have one you are looking to sell let me know.

cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

I am trying to reach you to ask you something about a painting you had on auction. Could you please kindly contact me. I would be most grateful

Yours sincerely.

Martin Abrahams

intuition@atlas.co.uk

07946 528 400