The Journey Begins... (Again)

manny

On 02/01/2017 at 17:00, manny said:

A quick update:  Ozone Roadster 2 is on order. WooHoo!  (Delivery time is forecast to be 4-6 weeks!  BooHoo...O.o

But the video is almost ready for posting... just some post-production background music to be added to remove the 20 minutes of droning from the V3.

Manfred

Congratulations on the ordered wing.  There are three of us flying in Zambia,  my good mate  (sadly lives a days drive away ) has just taken delivery of a r2 replacing his original roadster and  cannot be happier. Interesting considuring he has 10 years ppg flying and I thought was going to go for something twitchy for his new wing,  but is delighted with the r2  My count down to Algo begins... synthesis LT  and boots and helmet are packed, can't wait.  Still a bit unsure about redoing cp, it's a lot of cash, but I hope that and the guided week get me to where I want to be or at least back on the track.   

Lookingforward to the video.  Greetings from Passau where the fog means I cannot even be recovery guy for the local (very friendly )pg guys who sort of took me under their wing and let me drive them around  when I was at my wife's family last leave.  

33 minutes ago, Gilmour Dickson said:

...  Still a bit unsure about redoing cp, it's a lot of cash, but I hope that and the guided week get me to where I want to be or at least back on the track.   

Thanks Gilmour, I cannot wait. Great to hear, that your mate is happy with his R2. I has just been recommended to me. I have not flown it before.

As for your CP redoing. I would speak to the guys. Maybe they will cut you a deal, where you do a refresher? They were talking about rejigging the safaris because of mixed abilities. At minimum, you should get to flying faster and get more flights in.  We were lucky because we had two instructors with us, as Nick had time off and chose to spend it flying and training with us. Whatever happens you'll love it.

Manfred

• 3 weeks later...