Parajet Maverick pics. (full article)

Some pics of the all new Parajet Maverick. @Steve the PMC editor will be writing it up along with some other news from the Parajet team soon. Until then, some nice pictures will have to do. :-):-) 

The Full Parajet Maverick write up his here! 

1-1.jpg2-1.jpg3-1.jpg4-1.jpg5.jpg6-1.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

JOIN FOR FREE IN SECONDS WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT :-)https://www.paramotorclub.org/register/

We will have a Maverick to test fly at Membury very soon also. PM me for more info pre article :-) 

SW :D

@Quinoxyfen honestly, I am not sure that any one unit was in mind when this was conceived.

Basically, the industry (you guys) were asking for it, so they made it :-) 

Fitted with the Moster, Moster+, or Moster Factory. (no other engine options) Hence @cas_whitmore I still think the 80LC is the one for you :-)

SW :D

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread here but does anyone know how the mavericks  swingarms are attached? I haven't been able to find any info on the attachment. From the image above it looks like the stress may be distributed on a larger area than most but I can't quite tell. How does it attach to the frame is there still just a bolt taking all the stress that is hidden in there somewhere?