farnborough air space

Found this:

On 3 July 2015, TAG Farnborough Airport submitted a formal Airspace Change Proposal (ACP) to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for evaluation.  The ACP comprises an extensive series of documents as outlined in CAA document CAP725 (Airspace Change Process), including analysis of design data, charts, maps and diagrams as well as a consultation report.  In accordance with CAA guidance, a decision is usually expected within 16 weeks.  On 30 October 2015, the CAA advised TAG Farnborough Airport of its intention to pause the decision process to review certain technical, implementation aspects and airspace sharing arrangements.  This is not unusual, particularly with such a complex application, and TAG Farnborough Airport will advise when the process has resumed.

SW :D

I'm sure this is just the ongoing saga started in 2014 and subject of this forum post

All the details of what it amounts to, are contained within.

I made a response as requested as it would just impinge on airspace I use to the South of Reading, although this is somewhat blocked in any case by AWE Burghfield and Aldermarston

• Upvote 1