Enough interest for a fly-in in Cornwall?

Hi Simon, 

missing out on Spain, I would be interested. What are the chances of running something smaller scale. It seems there is plenty of appetite for partakers.

I am thinking less organisational effort from your and maybe a bit more d.i.y. planning from joiners? We, here in Surrey, are always starved of good flying opps.

Manfred

17 hours ago, admin (Simon W) said:

quote honertly though 'talking to some people in the midlands and such' it's unlikely that we will be able to run a fly-in in Cornwall as the numbers won't justify the effort

Guys from Cornwall :-) come up to the Midlands / Norfolk for the fly-ins..........

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, asquaddie said:

Guys from Cornwall :-) come up to the Midlands / Norfolk for the fly-ins..........

I'll come down and play, mate. I thought everyone would be falling over themselves for a fly-in in Cornwall. Still got access to the airfield? 

3 hours ago, tim9227 said:

Northampton will be well represented. Look forward to coming back down sometime this year. 

Tim

Sorry Tim, I didn't think you used the forum so much.

Yes, we had our own little fly-in.  Still remember that lovely hot cup of tea when I JUST landed :-)