Walbro-32 carb wanted

Has anyone got an unwanted Walbro-32 carbto fit a Solo engine cash waiting.Someone gave me a link to a site in Poland for a starter ring cog and there prices are unbeliveably cheep

so i emailed them and have not heard back from them,so any Links would be aprecated? dam spellingO.o

Big thanks to Dariuszk24 for fixing me up with a WB 32 .I have exsausted all lines of enquiry to obtain the inlet manifold plus air intake trumpet.i emailed info@paramotor.pl who have got everything one could wish for on a solo but they are not answering emails,spoke to Dan Burton about the manifold but he wanted me to send a picture of what i wanted since they fit the bing 84 on there machines .I have reached stalemate so if anyone can give me lead it would be handy.

Might be worth actually giving them a call if you have a contact number. The other manufacturers that used a solo210 I can think of is adventure, early nirvana, fresh breeze (different carb), pap and I think H&E. So might be worth dropping them an e mail. There was also an American dealer that done a load of spares and upgrades for that motor but can't remember the name think it starts with an M but I'm guessing. Well worth a look around somewhere there is a PDFs manual and exploded drawings also wiring diagram. Used to have them but must have deleted when I changed motor..

Hope that's some help..

Cheers Col..

Mojo's gear I think it is

Edited by weesplat
Add detail
  • Upvote 1

Fair play Col your on the money,i just learnt that about an hour ago,thanks anyway,This is where we are up to,Dariuszk has fixed me up with a carb which has got the adjusting screws that you dont have to chase with a screw driver on a viberating engine.Adventure paramotors spain have looked through there discontinued stock and found a Walbro to solo manifold along with a air intake trumpet, they did have an airbox but i thought it would be a bit bulky so i have elected to go down the KN rought,Its been a real faf with email back and forth all day and ended up giving them my card details in three seperate emails stating that it was for a purches that was going to be higher in value than for the parts for which they were going to charge me and that they wanted me to order somthing expensive.so i orderd a new trike fully  fuled ,then they will disregard my order and refer my details to a job reference .to avoid scam emails,clever thought ,having said that i ay got the bits yet and to be honest i couldn,t give a rats ars if i never get them cuz i got a massive thumping head after all this thanks to all who have got me this far

Walbro carb inlet port-solo 210 07-09-2016 001.JPG

Walbro carb inlet port-solo 210 07-09-2016 002.JPG

Walbro carb inlet port-solo 210 07-09-2016 003.JPG

Hi Kiwi k

Adventure fr have just emailed me to say shipment on the way,lets see wot they send,if they send the plastic spacer if thats what its called then i already have one of them,as you say it has to be ali and there is also another bit like a reducer .if i get problems i will defo drop u a line.and keep you posted:?