Custom-Air Titanium Paramotor

tim9227

Custom Air Titanium with Cors-Air Black Devil M25Y electric start motor.

Low hang point with Sup-Air medium harness.

Two part cage that takes 30 seconds to assemble.

Weighs 28kgs dry and has a new 115cm Helix carbon prop which is claimed to produce 65kgs of thrust.

It has a 9ltr fuel tank and comes with 2 additional 3ltr tanks, useful for cross countries.

Starter uses a lightweight 14v Li-Po battery which lasts ages and has a power level indicator and charger.

New Walbro carb fitted May 2014 and just replaced diaphrams and tuned up.

Just had de-coke , no sign of any wear to piston or cylinder bore and new gaskets fitted.

Comes with spare prop , drive belt and a transportation bag.

Will also throw in a bespoke detachable back rack which bolts onto tow ball bracket and doubles as a wind sock pole holder.

You can see this actual machine on you tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfO4xh0lTeE

I have owned it since 2010 and averaging about 20 hrs a year it has proved to be a very reliable, robust machine and being made of titanium with the prop mounted within the cage it is an ideal machine for a novice or seasoned pilots alike.

It has had a professional repair to the frame and a ding to one cage half due to a prop strike caused by a failed launch.

I’m 95kgs and probably at the top of its weight range when fully fuelled and kitted up , so would ideally suit someone a bit lighter.

Haven’t flown it for the last 18 month due to buying a new V3 with the hope of more economy and performance but there really isn’t much in it.

Done just under 3 hours on it now since extensive rebuild and it hasn't missed a beat.

I am looking for £2200.00 ono for the motor but can also supply a Dudek Nucleon classic 29 to make the ultimate combo for £3400.00 ono

If you would like more info or to view please contact me on 07903 125 155 or email tmarks@live.co.uk

I’m located in Northampton.

22092012166.jpg

CSC_0642.JPG

IMGP1821.JPG

IMGP1824.JPG

IMGP1927.JPG

tim thumbs up.jpg

2016-07-10 18.56.12.jpg

2016-07-11 19.20.47.jpg

2016-07-11 19.21.13.jpg