To buy or not to buy

Hi all, I am still new to this site and not yet a paramotor owner.

I had some advice on what motor and wing to look out for and have been surfing the web regarding potential suppliers near me. (that's North Yorkshire if you wondering) One possible supplier near me is Yorkshire paramotors, and once digging about on the web I found that they have two websites,  http://yorkshire-paramotors.co.uk/ and http://www.power2fly.uk/ owned by the same person Mark Jenkinson as both the mobile numbers an landline numbers is the same. This makes me a bit apprehensive. Have anyone here used their services and are they reputable?

I will be grateful if someone can recommend a supplier near to me. I will prefer to go and talk to them in person and view the equipment and seek advice of what equipment will be best for me.

I need to consider buying a solo trike, motor and wing due to suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis. Most of my days are great but some really bad so foot launch might not be a option for me.

I weigh 92kg (14.5stone) if that helps.

I would like to say thank you for the welcome and the support I have received so far.

Kind Regards

Francois

Hi Francois I to suffer from the same condition and I can struggle sometimes with multiple launches but once you have the technic it helps I would look at a lightweight outfit and get some good training by all  means pm ya number and have a chat 

Neilzy

Hi Francois,i also suffer with spondylitis and was really struggling with my back  foot launching especially the nxt day which was really painfull

I bought a pap moster and pap trike so can use motor on its own for foot lauch or attach trike to motor if my backs starting to play up trike only takes couple of mins to assemble

Trike packs up into its own bag and fits into back of my fiesta along side motor so very easy to transport

cheers jon

42 minutes ago, wurley07 said:

Hi Francois,i also suffer with spondylitis and was really struggling with my back  foot launching especially the nxt day which was really painfull

I bought a pap moster and pap trike so can use motor on its own for foot lauch or attach trike to motor if my backs starting to play up trike only takes couple of mins to assemble

Trike packs up into its own bag and fits into back of my fiesta along side motor so very easy to transport

cheers jon

Hi Jon, that sounds great something like that might do me fine. I just need to sort where to buy from. I will be looking to purchase all the kit in about 2-4 months time, as I would like to know all the pro's and con's. I know there is loads of motors out there I just don't want to buy now to buy again. I had a look at the website for flypap, looks nice and will read up on it in the morning

Many thanks for your response. 

Cheers Francois