Paramotor Documentary In the Works!

Dear all,

I am very excited to share with you all that I am currently working on a documentary about powered paragliding, specifically about Paradigm Aerobatic, the team of pilots who just performed the first ever acro show in the United States at the largest airshow on the planet (Oshkosh) this past July.

The team consists of 6 pilots from around the world including renowned slalom champion Alexandre Mateos (France), acro masterminds Manu and David Malaguitas (Spain), Ethan and Adriel Martin (US), and Tucker Gott (US). The film follows these pilots in their training as well as their historic performance at the airshow.

The documentary is in post production right now and has a kickstarter going as well. If anyone is interested in contributing funds or just checking out the trailer, you can follow the link below!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/295319453/paradigm-aerobatic-road-to-airventure-2016-documen

If you have any questions about the film, please comment away or message me privately, I'd love to chat! This project has been such a labor of love and I can't wait to share it with you all! It's not every day the aviation and ppg communities get a feature film made about the very thing they live for. It's such an immense honor for me to be working on this! Stay tuned...

• Upvote 1