Firefox is having issues viewing this site again

Hi All,

I read this site everyday with Firefox but today I get this:

An error occurred during a connection to www.paramotorclub.org. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_TRY_SERVER_LATER

Chrome is fine. I think this happened a month or so ago. Not sure what changed. 

Anyone else getting this?

Thanks

Danny

It's to do with the way firefox handles SSL "stapling". The tech details are here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCSP_stapling

The problem is likely to be with the web server. But it only shows up in firefox as the other browsers don't implement stapling in the same way.

You can 'fix' you copy of firefox temporarily by disabling security.ssl.enable_ocsp_staplingin Firefox's about:config

Firefox is a web site developers nightmare!! Often if you use Firefox you will not be getting the best from the site you are viewing. 

Our tec team will not respond to Firefox tec issues because it's a Firefox issue rather than half of the www :-) 

my advise would be to use a different browser any time Firefox throws a wobble for no reason :-) 

A few weeks ago I went to a neighbours house to help them with there internet connection issue ( she could not even visit her own Google company profile!... I installed safari and problem solved :-) 

SW :D 

Thanks Hodders and Simon. Yeh I did a bit of reading on this after I posted. I assumed this was a site issue because I hadn't seen this before. (And I am in IT Security....) so just for anyone else in the future reading this: I have checked the site and all is safe. https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=www.paramotorclub.org

Therefore I will be using Chrome to view this as of now. Can't stop using FF as I use so many of the plugins for work. But happy to fire up Chrome to get my daily fix of PPG forum.

Thanks have a good day

Danny