newbie interested to start

Hi all i am very interested in trying paramotoring but have as yet never seen it up close just from a great distance or on youtube.

I am in Newcastle upon Tyne and was wondering if anyone flies nearby and if they dont mind maybe allow me to see up close and talk about

what its like. Thanks Max

23 hours ago, maxahmad said:

Hi all i am very interested in trying paramotoring but have as yet never seen it up close just from a great distance or on youtube.

I am in Newcastle upon Tyne and was wondering if anyone flies nearby and if they dont mind maybe allow me to see up close and talk about

what its like. Thanks Max

Hi Max 

I'm Paul from East to West Yorkshire Paramotor Club. We have a new chap from up your way who travels down to our site in Hull for training  It may be worth getting to know us and maybe travel down together. Feel free to drop me a line if your interested. 

Paul 

• Upvote 1

Hi Max, I live near Barnard Castle which is not far from Darlington and Scotch Corner.

I am very new to the paramotoring world so my knowledge of this sport is lacking a little, however, I am more than happy to tell you what I have learned about this sport up to now. 

Give Paul from East to West Yorkshire Paramotor Club or Alan from http://www.parafly.co.uk a call. They provide training together and will give you all the advice you need and get you safely airborne...they did with me! 

Pm me if you have any questions,

Vin

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...