Firefox doesn't like this site

mgrant

For the last few days when I have tried to view this PMC website on Firefox it has not loaded.

An error occurred during a connection to www.paramotorclub.org. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_TRY_SERVER_LATER

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

I think it was the same on Chrome too.

Hi Mark, 

As I suspected would be the case. This is a firefox settings issue rather than a PMC one. (There are currently many people on there support forum with this issue) complaining of sites that won't load in firefox but work perfectly with ALL other browsers. I am guessing there was a recent update to the browser software. In almost all cases Firefox have give users this advice. My advice would be use a browser that you don't need to mess about with the settings of. :-) 

To check your proxy settings:

1. Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Preferences.

2. Select the Advanced panel.
  3. Select the Network tab.
  4. In the Connection section, click Settings....
  5. Change your proxy settings:
    • If you don't connect to the Internet through a proxy (or don't know whether you connect through a proxy), select No Proxy.
    • If you connect to the Internet through a proxy, compare Firefox's settings to another browser's (such as Safari — see Safari: Set up a proxy server).
  6. Close the Connection Settings window.
  7. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.

I would be interested to know if this works for you :-) 

SW :D