Low Boy Quad Assembly Instructions?

I purchased a low boy quad 1 and am curious as to where a couple of pieces go.  There is plenty of assembly info on the net about the low boy 2.  I spoke to Heidi and Mike from Blackhawk last week.  He asked me to email him some pics.. no response yet.  Does anyone have an instruction manual or link to any info on this?  Thanks.

Thank you Simon.  Pics would be great if you already have them.  I am attaching pics of the parts I am confused about.  There is a black bar and an aluminum clamp.  I am also curious if I am missing some type of crossbar (between 4 and 5), These are the front vertical bars of the cage (same issue on rear). Do I just put some bolts through there to keep them from falling out?

image1.JPG

image 2.jpg

4 minutes ago, pete_b said:

dont know where mine went but if you send pics or info on prices your having problems with I will do my best to help  they have assembly videos on the Blackhawk website

Little cols  is the low boy one

I am off up the the airfield later and will take some pics :-) looks to me like the bar is the one which goes on the back between the two 'sides' (think of it as something to strap your motor too ) there should be another pair of those double pipe clamps one for each side. 

ref the holes, bolts or one of Those annoying snap clip things which I can't remember the name of. (The pin and ring shat snaps together usually with your finger in the way) :)

SW :D

That's what I figured with the aluminum clamp.  Since I only have one I used some heavy duty velcro on the other side... seemed to work just fine.  As for the quick release pins, i just put some bolts with nylon nuts on them.  I have four flights on it now.  So far so good.