Massive thanks to all!

Massive thanks to everyone for the super kind messages about the new site. :-) It makes me very happy to read them! 

The bottom line is though that it's YOU that has made it happen. It's the YOU that feed the content in, it's YOU that spreads the word, you are all a massive part of this being here and I am very happy indeed to be a part of it :-) 

For the lurkers (of which there are many) please do introduce yourself and add your location to the members map. The PMC has become a proper 'community' of paramotor pilots and it reminds me of one of the reasons for starting the very first PMC site.....

That reason was a memory of flying in Chesterfield on my RAD and Ozone Electron and seeing another paramotor in the very distance for the first time. CRIKEY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!! lolol 

Now fast forward to today................

Take a look at the map and the awesome vibe that the PMC members have created here!! 13 years ago this site was unthinkable! We ARE a proper club of people who are like minded and enjoying our sport :-):-):-) 

MASSIVE THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! 

SW :D

• Upvote 2