More donations coming in......

Guest francis777

• 2 months later...

The Thames Valley an Chiltern air Ambulance Tip to Tip portal has just recieved the first donation. Many thanks Sam..........

I can enter any confirmed "off-line" amounts to any of these Just Giving portals so if you want your collections added to the totaliser just PM me the details.

Word is starting to get around and peoples generosity of spirit is heartening. I have yet to have a refusal to accept our movement through a farm strip or small airfield. One had to as their planning permission excluded paramotors - they were really peed off. As soon as the word starts to hit the TV screen and more importantly, BBC/C4 News, I think we might start to see some volume....

It is included in the fund raising but they have not registered with "just giving" so we cannot (havent yet found a way to ) put their total up automatically. Any donations to Cornwall Air Ambulance must either go direct to them from the donor and tell them its for the tip to tip or collected by individuals such as yourself and passed on to the charity. Please let me know how much and who (if they want to be known) and I will keep a running total posted.

They will also get a share of the total raised from the wing auction at the end of the event.