Parajet V3 190 For Sale

papster

After much deliberation I have decided to try something new in the form of hobbies. Although I have enjoyed the sport I am deciding to sell my kit due to lack of opportunities to progress my skills so here is an opportunity to get a fantastic saving if you are in the market for a new motor.

The motor is five months old only had fuel put in it in it for the first time at the April flying, a quick start and engine check. Has since been test flown by the dealer and all is good less than 30 minutes running time.

I am open to sensible offers but please no silly ones these are £5600 to buy happy to answer any questions if you are looking to upgrade or just getting into sport a great motor at a very good saving if right money offered.

Pictures at the following link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Regards

Geoff

• 6 months later...
On 20/04/2016 at 15:10, papster said:

After much deliberation I have decided to try something new in the form of hobbies. Although I have enjoyed the sport I am deciding to sell my kit due to lack of opportunities to progress my skills so here is an opportunity to get a fantastic saving if you are in the market for a new motor.

The motor is five months old only had fuel put in it in it for the first time at the April flying, a quick start and engine check. Has since been test flown by the dealer and all is good less than 30 minutes running time.

I am open to sensible offers but please no silly ones these are £5600 to buy happy to answer any questions if you are looking to upgrade or just getting into sport a great motor at a very good saving if right money offered.

Pictures at the following link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Regards

Geoff

I take it this is now sold?