used paramotor deal,

dear flyers

there is this deal that is offerring 4000usd for Raket R-120 Aero Paramotor 40 hrs (Used) and 1500usd for up summit 3 used paraglider 20hrs.

total is 5500usd for whole package. i think by spending few extra , eg 2000usd you can get a blackhawk bh 90 brand new package, this would be a better deal. any opinions

thanks.

If your maxing out budget wise I think I would go for the R120 over the two options.

It's a well known engine with parts easily available all over the world, simple to work on and cheep.

The engine lacks any real 'kick' in terms of thrust but it works well if your light enough and will get you in to the air. :-)

I would have a good look around though if I were you as I think you could get a much better Paramotor (than the two you have opted for here) for 4000USD or less.

Everyone want's the lightest and often cheapest paramotor the can find, I would think about allowing a couple of extra KG's and getting a stronger more robust machine. The couple of KG's in basically undetectable when on your back. :-)

Take your time, continue your research, find out what people fly locally to you and consider the same. This is useful for building up a spares pile and backup from someone who has had the same machine as you and knows it's 'niggles'.

Most of all, enjoy the process of hunting for your gear but don't rush it.

SW :D

If your maxing out budget wise I think I would go for the R120 over the two options.

It's a well known engine with parts easily available all over the world, simple to work on and cheep.

The engine lacks any real 'kick' in terms of thrust but it works well if your light enough and will get you in to the air. :-)

I would have a good look around though if I were you as I think you could get a much better Paramotor (than the two you have opted for here) for 4000USD or less.

Everyone want's the lightest and often cheapest paramotor the can find, I would think about allowing a couple of extra KG's and getting a stronger more robust machine. The couple of KG's in basically undetectable when on your back. :-)

Take your time, continue your research, find out what people fly locally to you and consider the same. This is useful for building up a spares pile and backup from someone who has had the same machine as you and knows it's 'niggles'.

Most of all, enjoy the process of hunting for your gear but don't rush it.

SW :D

thanks for the input simon..

actually we have very few paramotors available to buy in our country. i can go for better 200cc motor too but that would mean to buy from outside my country and have it shipped and deal with all teh customs and taxes :( lol . that woudl straight away increase my cost up by 50%. like for 10,000usd package it will go upto minimum 15000usd.

thanks i will think about it. :)