New Paramotor Now Available To The UK

Guest MidlandParamotors

New to the UK - Minari paramotors featuring the high performance Italian Minari F1 engine.

Tailored to suit the needs of all pilots with the choice of high or low hang point harness and manual or electric start engine.

From 23kg it has an excellent power to weight ratio being produced by the 180cc engine which boasts a very impressive 75+kg of static thrust from its carbon propeller, which is enough to get anybody off the ground with little effort.

Minari paramotors come in a choice of five stunning colours (Green, Blue, Yellow, Red and Orange) with a matching colour harness fitted to the five piece light weight sturdy aluminium frame.

Minari also offer this stunning machine with an injection engine for the more serious pilots who enjoy slalom racing.

Available exclusively from Nick Wall at Midland Paramotors, Tenbury Wells.

16648058914_dc6648d937_c.jpg

17270007891_2378edd645_c.jpg

16650304723_cca90a06b7_c.jpg

16654131224_7cb47b2292_c.jpg

17244549506_9501071ed3_c.jpg

17270002551_78394005c0_c.jpg

• 5 years later...

Buyer beware. I paid for a Paramotoring course from Nick Wall of Midland Paramotors.  He failed to provide the course and won’t respond to any contact.  I am now having to take him to court to get my money back.  If you Google his name you will see that he has a criminal conviction for fraud.