Pilots needed.

All, I have been asked by Trevor to post this message here. So, here it is (some edits). :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Simon

We are planning to hold a fly in at our site near Hull, its a CAA airfield but the owners want us to get a lot of paramotorists and suppliers in for a weekend, would it be possible for you to put the word out for June time if you would be so kind (date's to be confirmed), the owners are asking for a donation to the flying club from the dealers we guess around £50 for the weekend and people will be able to camp from what the owners have told me. I would like to make this an annual event.

if people who do intend to come to email me or phone (my number is on the site)

We already have interest from a good number of traders and would like to invite safe and insured pilots to come for a fly.

http://www.paramotorpirates.com

Cheers

Trevor Drury

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------