Sold- Fresh Breeze paramotor propeller

armagh65

Yes! it was originally 122cm before the damage, now its 110cm. For anyone who might be concerned about performance issues with the prop... Don't! I still cannot tell the difference (performance wise) between an original 110cm prop to this one. Thanks for asking! let me know if you have any other questions about the prop?

Phil

It's important for a buyer to understand that this prop will not perform the same as an original 110cm Fresh Breeze propeller. The larger diameter prop has a lower pitch. Someone needing a 110cm prop would over-rev and be down on thrust on this unit when compared to a proper 110cm equivalent. Buyer beware. I run a 125cm prop on another machine with fantastic thrust. Once I tested an identical prop that had been damaged but the owner had cleanly cut 5cm off each tip (and profiled and balanced it). Instead of cruising at my usual 2/3 throttle I had to run at full power the whole time and my fuel burn went up by over a half. Take off was too marginal and climb rate was poor. I dread to think what was happening to the CHT. As I seller you'll be upset with what I'm saying but the buyer must know what he might be getting.

I appreciate your concern for the buyer, as I would be also! This is why I stated no "performance loss", I'm not an expert on propeller dynamics or configurations, but to the best of my knowledge engine performance had not diminished between the two propellers.

eg. level flight/cruise speed rpms similar; no issues with climb out; no less or more fuel burn rate than normal

If propeller performance is anything other than what I have stated, then a potential buyer would naturally have the right to return it to me for a refund. However, I'm confident this will not be necessary.

Phil