Refurbished Engine - "The Phoenix". Thanks Pete B!!

peter_6095

Here is a picture of the Vortex Paramotor that Pete B refurbished for a friend of mine. It is a 10-15 year old unit with a Solo 210 engine that had been sitting around unused. I flew it for a couple of hours but it packed in. Pete completely took it apart: new gaskets, fuel lines, PAP arms, exhaust etc. etc. etc. It is now good as new - an absolutely fantastic job. To top it all he sprayed it up in black.

I have done two test flights and think that it is awesome to fly. Not a huge amount of power but easily enough to have a lot of fun with (I am 85 kg) and best of all it is a really light weight unit. Perfect for a beginner. The new owner takes it over tomorrow and starts his training with Simon tomorrow evening.

Cheers Pete B!

IMG_0196_copy.jpg.eba0c7a8026dac53d99e9a

IMG_0199_copy.jpg.c10f891db4af8e61ddc7b3

Edited by Guest

... and by the way, the name "The Phoenix" was not my idea. The new owner christened it. An absolutely terrible name for a paramotor on at least two fronts, but there we are!

Well I suppose it has risen again, you did say it flies well :)

Looks the dogs...., well done Pete.

Cheers,

Alan

... and by the way, the name "The Phoenix" was not my idea. The new owner christened it. An absolutely terrible name for a paramotor on at least two fronts, but there we are!

Well I suppose it has risen again, you did say it flies well :)

Looks the dogs...., well done Pete.

Cheers,

Alan

I do try my best :D